It has been a while since I posted an update. The reason? Halo is an old game. It is thirteen years old! I have moved on to more modern games like Counter Strike:GO and the Battlefield series. I have lost interest in modding and digging into Halo physics. I know that people who play Halo don’t have pc’s powerful enough to play these newer games so I will maintain this server for as long as I can. Anyway, here is a bunch of changes that are going to be made.
- Added Assault to bloodgulch. For those who don’t know what it is, it is a reverse CTF gametype.
- Enabled auto-team balance.
- Added a new moderator (which I might remove because of some of his actions)
- Don’t know when this will be complete, but bloodgulch will be totally remodded. This is the most popular map on the server and it was the first map I modded. The map is probably buggy from all my erasings and re-mods that I did. The map will be cleaner, the nades will explode, and hopefully it will play nice with Phasor.
- If phasor works, I will add ratrace with pistols and my old sidewinder map.
- This will probably be the last map update ever.